Monday, July 8, 2013

Engagement ring design - The Stunning 2 carat diamond ring





It has been quite an amazing few weeks since my last post. I had much interest and enquiries for anniversary jewels and engagement rings. Thank you for the many feedback and comments that came my way.



Today I am proud to showcase one of the prettiest pieces completed for my client. This is a stunning 2.01ct round brilliant diamond in E-colour set with a beautiful halo design with a lovely row of diamonds down the band. The diamonds on the band are 0.02ct each and are a lovely size to fit next to a round diamond this size (Enquire here for pricing details for a ring of this quality). 

I often have clients pondering if they should increase the side diamonds for more impact and effect. I strongly believe this balance is most perfect and flattering without distracting the eye from the main centre show piece. 

In the last image you will also see that the setting of the main diamond is very high. I do particularly favor tall settings as it not only help to clear a wedding band if need be to sit next to each other, but most of all, height if done beautifully, gives the wearer the maximum impact.


Compare that with my 1carat engagement ring (see middle image) this size difference is immediately apparent. Mine is a baby next to the mama! :) 




The ring is just so stunning and beautiful I could hardly take my eyes off it! I can't wait to meet my lucky lady... have a great day everyone! :)









3 comments:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
    Titanium Necklaces UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This diamond ring's design is very nice. To check out some beautiful designs or buy diamond ring online visit Kisna.

    ReplyDelete