Wednesday, May 8, 2013

2.00ct Diamond Stud Earrings for your Engagement

I once had this conversation with a fellow jewellery designer that after sketching and helping so many clients with their engagement ring, that her choice of an 'engagement gift' is not the ring, but a stunning beautiful pair of diamond studs. I know the struggle first hand when the time came for me to choose my own ring design. My now husband got away with this one! But studs! Remember you get TWO diamonds... That's just brilliant an idea! For the modern, strong woman, who loves her hands free, plays lots of sports or music and is probably left handed.. (the ring gets so in the way).

Here's story to share.

It's one of those days... where size is clearly relative. My one carat round brilliant cut engagement ring all but looks a baby next to this lone stud earring, of a 2.00ct diamond size (each) with a further enhancement of the halo ring effect adding a definite impact to them.

Those are my client's every day earrings, which her young son had placed in his mouth, thinking they were lollies when he saw them in her jewellery box. True story! She had to have them cleaned (for obvious reasons, check out this photo) but thankful he spat them out. The son was a very normal four-year old who loves sweets :)

Beautiful pair of stud earrings, are they to die for?

No comments:

Post a Comment