Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Proposal on the way!

Really looking forward to a grand proposal next weekend!

A trip to my jeweller to pick up the completed engagement ring I designed for my client awaits me in the next week.
After hundreds and hundreds of couple I have met over all these years, there's still the thrill of helping a guy pick the most beautiful engagement ring to propose with.
 
Every proposal is special and every couple is unique. I feel joy when I see love and I pray that the couple remembers this beautiful moment for the rest of their lives even at the darkest moments that sometimes descend through life. 

An engagement ring carries with it hope for a future, for a new chapter and sometimes in the midst of winning a sale or a client for the sake of business, it is easy forget the romance and the true essence of why we are here. 

I want to remember everyday that love is what keeps the world going round... 
Let's share some today!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment